Foundation Repair Scholarship
Foundation Repair has been in business for over 30 years, servicing cities throughout the United States. Throughout the years we have continued our dedication to excellent customer service, and commitment to superb foundation repair service, which has allowed us to become the leader in our industry. We perform foundation repair, house raising, house leveling, structural repair, concrete slab repair and drainage services with service areas including, but not limited to Dallas, Houston, and other areas throughout Texas. Our ability to identify foundation problems in both residential and commercial properties has allowed us to save customers thousands of dollars in repairs, and give them and their families a peace of mind.
To demonstrate our continued commitment to our customers and community we offer the Foundation Repair Scholarship to qualifying student a candidate who exemplifies leadership and commitment to health and safety in the home. The Foundation Repair Scholarship, for the sum of $200, is open to students pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. The Foundation Repair Scholarship is granted for the current school year, and the winners are eligible to apply for the following school years.
Foundation Repair Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply for our scholarships. High school students, undergraduate students, master degree students, and adult learners are all encouraged to apply.
- Students enrolled (or committed to attend) a two years, four year, or a graduate program at a University is eligible.
- Official transcripts that confirm a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Successful completion of the application form and written essay
300 Word Minimum Essay
Topics to choose from (Only 1 Topic):
1. About House Raising (Google is your friend)
2. About Foundation Repair (Importance, Warning Signs, Prevention, and etc.)
How to Apply
Successful applicants will fully complete the Foundation Repair Scholarship Application Form located here.
Foundation Repair Scholarship award winners will be contacted directly at the time of announcement.
Fall Semester: August 15th, 2018
Spring Semester: January 15, 2019